Hi I’m Kassie Green a Freelance Graphic Designer Based in London. I specialise in brand identity, print and packaging & I love working with independent lifestyle brands. If you have any projects or opportunities you’d like to discuss, please get in touch.
11,680cups of tea consumed
1,709pins on pinterest
25,915,000,000days since the last velociraptor incident
Please take a few moments to look at some of the lovely clients i’ve had the pleasure of working with.
01. Lets chat
- We’ll discuss your objectives, deliverables, timelines and budget.
- Explore your target audience, competitors and any benchmark brands.
- Create mood boards, Collate visual inspiration and begin thinking about concepts and possible design directions.
- The experimental phase - I will create a selection of bespoke design concepts for you to view based on the information I collected from research & inspiration.
- Following feedback we can refine the final design.
- I’ll work with you to ensure you have everything you need to launch your new project.
The Identity packages are a fun and personal brand identity development process that is custom to your business. I involve my clients in the process and do my best to keep you posted every step of the way. Through my initial interview process, client questionnaires, emails/skype/google hangout sessions, and ongoing communication – I find out exactly what you are looking for and do my best to make your ideas come to life. Logo only design or a full Identity development, my mission is to create a final product that reflects your style while also delivering an effective marketing tool for your business for years to come.
Please download the 2017 Media Kit to view the different packages, pricing and details.
All pricing and project details listed in the 2017 Media Kit are subject to change. This is a quote guide only and services are not limited to the list above. Please contact me for a custom quote on your project. Any additional revisions not included in the original package are billed separately at our hourly rate of £20.
Please note that I ask all clients to stay on time with their responses, feedback and client responsibilities such as completed questionnaires, website content, images, etc. Any delays from the client may result in project delays.
Kassie Berry has the right to display and market all work completed as a result of this agreement.
The design journal is a little place filled with everything and anything.